Texas Diversity Magazine welcomes articles about current issues and events that celebrate, diversity and inclusion in the areas of gender and age equality, and veteran, women and youth initiatives, while encouraging educational dialogue on these essential issues.
is dedicated to exposing and promoting current initiatives, ideas and programs advocating diversity and inclusion, as well as highlighting community outreach in leadership.
consists of business professionals, students, institutions for higher learning, women and veteran-owned businesses and nonprofit organizations.
is just as diverse as we are. Stories should be encouraging, educational, inspiring, conversational and informing.
Example of The Topics
- Insightful personal stories
- Diversity and Inclusion Leadership Tips
- Profiles & Spotlights
- Community well-being
- Company Highlights
- Relevant Event & Program News
- All articles must be submitted through email in either a word doc (.doc or. docx) or in the email body. There is no word count minimum. Maximum length is 1200 words.
- All submissions must be fact-checked, original content with provided sources for all information.
- Any images included should be yours and sent in jpg or png format.
- All articles are due four weeks prior to our monthly release date.
- Please note that there is not any compensation for submissions. However, you’ll gain great exposure to our audience of 30,000 subscribers and 16,000 social media followers.
- You do retain ownership of your work and may re-use it, provided that its previous appearance in Texas Diversity Magazine is noted, (e.g.,“This piece previously appeared in Texas Diversity Magazine [at texasdiversitymagazine.org]). Note that Texas Diversity Magazine is an online publication.